Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Attitude Readjustment

I'm going to bed in no more than 45 minutes. After running on minimal sleep in a fairly physical job for the past two weeks straight I'm exhausted and it's impacting who I am, my attitude, and the job that I'm doing. So rather than staying up late tonight doing work that could be done, I'm going to bed and will get to my workspace early tomorrow morning to hammer through the day. If nothing else, the sleep will help me substantially. Also, to reward myself for what will likely be a very long day, I'm going to pick up one of those new Starbucks hot coco's that I've been eyeing for the past few weeks. I'm also picking up one for my loyal part-time employee even though he'll be in working for another person tomorrow. Do you think the hot coco will be seen as a bribe by the other employer?

No comments: