Friday, November 28, 2008

No People Magazine

No People Magazine. At least not this week. I had been hoping that their holiday issue would come out this week since last year it came out December 3rd. Apparently the lateness of Thanksgiving this year has pushed their holiday issue back and it's not this week's (based on the Dec. 1 issue I just saw at the drugstore). This week is dedicated to the world's sexiest men - I definitely don't qualify. Next week perhaps? Who knows. Course I don't even know if we're in it or not. In a way it's like when we were kids and just waiting for Christmas to arrive. And not knowing if you were going to get all those gifts that were on the list you sent to Santa or if all you'd end up with was coal for your less than perfect behavior over the course of the year. Only this time I don't even know when/if Christmas is coming. Will it be next week? The week after? And when it does finally arrive, will we get gifts galore or coal?

No comments: